PS3 Cars 2 Cheats, Codes, Walk through

Cars 2 (also known as Cars 2: The Video Game) is a 2011 racing game developed by Avalanche Software and published by Disney Interactive Studios. It is based on the film Cars 2. Originally announced at E3 2011,

the game was released on major platforms in North America on June 21, 2011. The game was released in Europe on July 22, 2011. The PlayStation 3 version of the game was reported to feature stereoscopic 3D gameplay.

Amazon.com: Cars 2: The Video Game - Playstation 3: Video Games

A Nintendo 3DS version was released on November 1, 2011 (the same day the film was released on DVD and Blu-ray). A PlayStation Portable version was released in North America on November 8, 2011.It was also released in Europe on November 4, 2011.

The game features an array of Cars characters competing in spy adventures, as well as racing. The game received mixed to positive reviews, with a score of 72 on Meta critic for the Xbox 360 version.

Cheat modeEnter one of the following codes at the "Cheat" menu to activate the corresponding cheat function:

• All modes and tracks
  • Enter "959595" as a code to unlock all modes and tracks.
  • Infinite energy
  • Enter "721953" as a code.
  • Infinite turbo boosts
  • Enter "921953" as a code.
  • Lasers
  • Enter "123456" as a code.

Trophies

Successfully complete one of the following tasks to get a trophy:

• MASTER AGENT (Platinum): Unlock 49 badges and crests.
  • SMASHING (Bronze): Drive through 100 breakable objects in a single event.
  • WORLD's BEST BACKWARDS DRIVER (Bronze): Drive backwards for a total of 60 seconds in a single event.
  • NOTHING BUT AIR TRICKS (Silver): Complete 10 air tricks in a single event.
  • SHOCK VALUE (Bronze): Use 15 turbos in a single event
  • READY, SET, GO! (Bronze): Get a perfect Quick Start
  • HOP-A-LONG (Bronze): Hop 20 times in a single event.
  • ALL MINE! (Bronze): Earn 30 seconds of bonus time by destroying Lemons in a single Attack mode event.

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn Telegram Whatsapp Pocket
May 20, 2020 9:24 AM

From the makers of Toy Story 3: The Video Game comes Cars 2: The Video Game, where players can jump into the Cars 2 universe with some of their favorite Cars personalities in locations around the globe. Train to become an agent of C.H.R.O.M.E (Command Headquarters for Recon Operations & Motorized Espionage) and take on dangerous missions, compete to become the fastest racecar in the world, or use your spy skills in exciting, action-packed combat racing!

May 20, 2020 9:30 AM

The PS3 version is a lot better than the Wii version. This is one of the best games from my childhood. If you ever want to buy this game, then do it. If you already played this game before, then play it again.

I use a PS3 controller paired to my PC using ScpToolkit. Because Windows doesn't have drivers for PS3 controllers normally, the controller spoofs an Xbox 360 controller.

Now I do have motion controls set up, but they are detected as a different source and are not part of the controller like they would be on a PS4 controller. I can use them with Cemu (Wii-U emulator) as Cemu has a separate section for adding motion controls.

May 20, 2020 9:35 AM

Cars 2: The Video Game brings you inside the international training center CHROME (Command Headquarters for Recon Operations and Motorized Espionage), where they choose from more than 20 different characters and train to become world-class spies. As part of their international training, they will participate in simulated hazardous missions using high-tech gadgets to evade and slow down adversaries.

May 20, 2020 9:44 AM

• Cars 2: The Video Game introduces the international training center - CHROME (Command Headquarters for Recon Operations and Motorized Espionage) that expands upon the film storyline
  • Choose from more than 20 different characters, such as Mater, Lightning McQueen and the newly introduced Finn McMissile and Holley Shiftwell, and train to become world class spies
  • Participate in simulated hazardous missions using high-tech gadgets to evade and impede adversaries

May 20, 2020 9:45 AM

I've never tried to use a PS3 controller on PC, but how does this work? I'm assuming it shows up in Windows as a separate device? I tried using my Xbox One controller with steering remapped to my wheel (2 different devices in Windows as well) and it works fine. I wouldn't race like this but it does work.

Project CARS 2 is decently playable imo with a standard gamepad, same goes for most of the games in that bundle except for Assetto Corsa which I couldn't get feeling right with a gamepad ever

May 20, 2020 9:45 AM